510 red needle tachs in atlanta

I have one red needle tach and one gauge cluster with a red needle tach also. 200 bucks for the tach and $225 for the tach in the gauge cluster. I have not figured out the photos yet, but they are in nice shape. I can email photos if you want them. Call me at 404-587-5590 or email me at davexzero@hotmail.com......

Single tach sold today for 200 shipped to Canada. One left to go.

I will sell the other tach without the Guage cluster if some one wants it as a single.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pm me if you have an L4 motors you looking to get rid of Ill be there for opening weekend for the Braves

thanks

jeff

If you really want an L16 I can get you one for $150. It's complete but not running.

To OP, your another Georgia Ratsun member!! I thought we were a dying breed. You can use photobucket to get pictures up.

^^ Thanks Bro!^^ Powder springs, thats a little bit of the ride. Are you going to go to the Walter Mitty vintage races? They are a fun weekend of old skool cars. lots of J-tin there. touring laps on the track in your own car, camping, racing, beer......I should be there for the whole weekend. Come out and hang w/the Garage zero crew.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.