Rants!

I hate when people are waiting to pull out, they look straight at you and see you are coming, then wait a second, then pull out in front of you, causing you to slam on your breaks at 55 mph. Then they take their sweet ass time getting up to speed, then only go 50. The other day I was driving a work vehicle. It's a 1 ton van, and carries 75 gallons of chemicals, 300 gallons of water, a generator, a 50 gallon air compressor, a hot water extractor filled with water, a shop vac, and 500 feet of hose. I was going 55 on a 2 lane highway. Some kid in a jimmy sees me coming, then stalls a second and pulls out about 200 feet in front of me. I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting him. I layed on the horn and saluted him, and he was oblivious. I should have burried all of that weight straight up his ass.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people are waiting to pull out, they look straight at you and see you are coming, then wait a second, then pull out in front of you, causing you to slam on your breaks at 55 mph. Then they take their sweet ass time getting up to speed, then only go 50. The other day I was driving a work vehicle. It's a 1 ton van, and carries 75 gallons of chemicals, 300 gallons of water, a generator, a 50 gallon air compressor, a hot water extractor filled with water, a shop vac, and 500 feet of hose. I was going 55 on a 2 lane highway. Some kid in a jimmy sees me coming, then stalls a second and pulls out about 200 feet in front of me. I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting him. I layed on the horn and saluted him, and he was oblivious. I should have burried all of that weight straight up his ass.

Yes this sucks what pisses me off the most is when you check your mirror to make sure no one is going to rear end you for having to brake so soon you see nothing but open road no one in sight. If the jerk had waited 5 sec he could have had the road to himself but no he had to be in front of you. angry.gif

Time to vent...Was just talking with a kid from another forum to buy some car parts off him. He would not ship so had to go pick them up (no big deal there) Anyway, been going back and forth with this kid since Monday and we set it up for me to go pick up the parts this evening. I just got a PM from this kid telling me he sold one of the parts last night. Shit, If I had known he was in a hurry to get them sold I could have gone up earlier to pick up the stuff. I am just pissed because I thought we had a deal and he goes and sells the shit - now I am assed out. Debating now whether or not to buy the other parts from him just on principle of what transpired. I hate when people pull that kind of crap...

F'ing Kids

My Rant is done...

That just happened to me the other day. Set date, time, location, and I'm on my way to go get them(a 4 hour round trip drive), and I text to tell him I'm running about a half hour late. He texts me back. "Sold."

RageFace.jpg

Little shit. I would have shown up there and been out gas and time had I not been courteous enough to let him know I was running a little late.

Fucking stupid ass kids. Ok..

We sell NOS kits and refills at the shop I work at. So of course, we get the kids (and I mean obviously under-18 barely growing peach-fuzz kids) coming in to try to fill their bottle. First its not even a nos bottle. Second, its not even the right nozzle. (more reasons but meh). So today, the exact same 2 lb bottle with the same stickers, color, scratches, everything, comes in 3 times within 45 min with 4 different people everytime (ironicly they all had the same sweaters on...the same sweaters?!) When we say "no thats not the right bottle first of all" and point to the nos bottles we sell right next to them they instantly get defensive. Not even a "oh I didnt know" or something. the guy thats helping them even says "guys, thats the same bottle that came in 20 min ago" the kid instantly says "you got paperwork to prove it?" wtf kind of answer is that?

wow, that was long...

Fucking stupid ass kids. Ok..

We sell NOS kits and refills at the shop I work at. So of course, we get the kids (and I mean obviously under-18 barely growing peach-fuzz kids) coming in to try to fill their bottle. First its not even a nos bottle. Second, its not even the right nozzle. (more reasons but meh). So today, the exact same 2 lb bottle with the same stickers, color, scratches, everything, comes in 3 times within 45 min with 4 different people everytime (ironicly they all had the same sweaters on...the same sweaters?!) When we say "no thats not the right bottle first of all" and point to the nos bottles we sell right next to them they instantly get defensive. Not even a "oh I didnt know" or something. the guy thats helping them even says "guys, thats the same bottle that came in 20 min ago" the kid instantly says "you got paperwork to prove it?" wtf kind of answer is that?

wow, that was long...

OK, I'm an old codger, what do kids do with the nos? apparently not doing repeated quarter mile runs. Are they using it to get high? no joke, I don't know, just wondered.

Yeah that's what they do with it. They inhale it (huffing I suppose is the term) to get high. But I think the automotive nos (compared to medical, like dentists) include sulfur for the smell (kinda like what they do with natural gas)

• 3 weeks later...