WANTED: L20B flexplate

hello, i'm looking for a L20B flexplate, just the plate. its going into a automatic trans on a Datsun 510 that used to have a L16 engine. i'm swapping the L16 out and putting a L20B.

i live in east contra costa county California. i'd prefer to drive out there and pick it up but if that's not possible i'm sure we'll figure something out.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, i'm looking for a L20B flexplate, just the plate. its going into a automatic trans on a Datsun 510 that used to have a L16 engine. i'm swapping the L16 out and putting a L20B.

i live in east contra costa county California. i'd prefer to drive out there and pick it up but if that's not possible i'm sure we'll figure something out.

I might have one in the parts stash - I have an extra spacer and end washer...just need to find everything. How soon are you needing it?

I might have one in the parts stash - I have an extra spacer and end washer...just need to find everything. How soon are you needing it?

too be honest, there's no rush. i mean i haven't even got around to switching the oil pans. so anytime is fine really, there is a number of things i need to do before attaching the flexplate to the motor, so just let me know when you have it.

too be honest, there's no rush. i mean i haven't even got around to switching the oil pans. so anytime is fine really, there is a number of things i need to do before attaching the flexplate to the motor, so just let me know when you have it.

I found the outer "washer" and the inner adaptor at the crank, but the adaptor needs to sit in something to get the rust off...otherwise, I am 100 percent positive I know where the flexplate is at.

I found the outer "washer" and the inner adaptor at the crank, but the adaptor needs to sit in something to get the rust off...otherwise, I am 100 percent positive I know where the flexplate is at.

ill talk to my dad about it and let you know through a pm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.