dam my f-in turn signals, help me

b210in

i cant get my turn signals to work and i f'in had it. i need some help. the turn signals were working fine before the swap. when i did the engine swap they decided not to work. i checked the fuses and they all have power. when i hit the harzards button, they all work. i already changed the flasher, no difference. any ideas?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant get my turn signals to work and i f'in had it. i need some help. the turn signals were working fine before the swap. when i did the engine swap they decided not to work. i checked the fuses and they all have power. when i hit the harzards button, they all work. i already changed the flasher, no difference. any ideas?

Identical problem with my 510 except when my car is cold they both work when it warms up they slow down and eventually dont work at all?

other than changing light housing and bulbs, nothing else changed. i have not checked the other flasher. also, when i did the swap, my gas gauge occasionally does not want to work.

could it have anything to do with the alternator splicing? i had to disconnect a little box next to the box that has a red button under the hood next to the radiator. if i dont disconnect it, it gets hot even with the engine turned off. i think it has somthing to do with the alternator. my current ca18det alternator gives a full 14 volts worth of charge and i wire it to the specs on the forum.