first 510 project

ok I just got a 71 510 2dr, this is my first 510 ever!!!! I have built honda's for many years and have allways wanted a 510 but never pulled the trigger on getting one (untill now). I picked the 510 up from one of the members here so you might have seen this car here already.

so my plan is to keep it somewhat classic in looks with some newer wheels and lowering, with the interior staying with the same theme with newer seats and maybe newer gauges. The motor is the stock 1600 that comes in the car w/ a 5spd trans. The plan for now is to keeep it that way for now.

planing on going with a high gloss black (since I have not seen many).

I will get pics asap

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Questions..........

Can someone point me in the right direction for a ka swap, after going through the car i think i might want to get it done now help?

What do i need? what fab work is needed? and what wiring work would i need to do?

I have searched and found many different ways to do the swap, but is there a right or wrong way?

oh ya how do you post pics on here? i tried to get pics up but couldnt figure it out....:D<- - - - newbie

OK Questions..........

Can someone point me in the right direction for a ka swap, after going through the car i think i might want to get it done now help?

What do i need? what fab work is needed? and what

wiring work would i need to do?

Try 240sx forums, they have Ka for sale all te time

I have searched and found many different ways to do the swap, but is there a right or wrong way?

oh ya how do you post pics on here? i tried to get pics up but couldnt figure it out....:D<- - - - newbie