garage built dime

ok well im back on this thing after a awhile of just pushin it around. got some bodywork done on the passenger side and found some 13x7 libras finally so ill get some pics up in the next couple of days and get some more stuff done in the mean time. anyone need a good hood for a good price. i need it out of my garage

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a little to report, ive been doin more bodywork on the passenger side and got the front end back together finally. i need to figure out some gas shocks for the hood prop, does anyone have some experience with this, ie length of shock or lbs rating? tomorrow i will try and get some updated picks up, i have to turn it around in the garage so ill snap a couple.

i need to figure out some gas shocks for the hood prop, does anyone have some experience with this, ie length of shock or lbs rating?

Volume 12 Issue 1 of Dime Quarterly.

Car is looking great, I wish my project was on the final body work.....

thanks josh.

here are a couple of pics from today, i turned it around to work on the front end and do the dirvers side. ill get more pics up with more bodywork done soon

DSCN2443.jpg

DSCN2442.jpg

DSCN2441.jpg

DSCN2440.jpg

DSCN2444.jpg

has anyone seen these gauges before. they were in my car when i got it, they are pretty cool. just wondering

DSCN2369.jpg