WTB 70's 510 - 2 dr only

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one online in Victoria, BC for sale but it has no title and it doesn't run. perfect starting point for a project that you can add your own personality to and you don't have to deal with Canada Customs

http://www.usedvicto...d-body_12309806

Wow... that's a lot more project than I'm ready for. I think I'd rather deal with a grumpy customs agent!

Thanks for the lead though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I was keeping up on the Craigslist stuff dry.gif but this one popped up the other day:<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ct ... 11530.html<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">I was at work so I just e-mailed the link home. By the time I got there to try to contact it was pulled by the lister. Anybody know about this thing? L.A. area with an S14 - pretty sure it was a '73.

Hey, sorry about not dropping you a line. Had a lot of stuff going on to properly deal with selling my 510. If you're still interested let me know.

Just trying to get a few Dimes out of their home garages to get them looked at and reviewed. If these ones don't pan out I'll let you know.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.