Custom Old school 620 bed and cab 4 sale

I am selling my bed and cab off the old school style 620 that I have. I dont have time to redo it and I have to many projects. So I just want them gone. I am keeping the frame and everything else. The cab has a custom targa top on it and a molded in small visor. Fenders and BRE style air dam go with the cab since they are molded onto the fenders. marker lights are shaved andso are the body lines, and antenna etc.. it has gold plated door handles. and it has no interior of any kind, it is gutted. The bed has rolled bed lip and shaved seems, and molded 70s style fender flares. the tailgagte has been smoothed of the Datsun logo and also has gold plated tailgate handles. It has no light assemblies, and has no rust at all,,,it was a california truck. All of this stuff is painted a candy apple red with inlaid graphics all around.

I will sepretate and I will ship, if you do all the work gettting a freight hauler etc..and you pay the bill.

I would like to get $ 450 for the cab and $350 for the bed, I dont think that is to crazy for what is involved with them...you can contactme thru PM on this site or my email www.Lo620kc@netzero.net leave name questions and #...and offer I will consider offers. I dont want calls I keep wierd hours do to my job....thanks

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

this what the top looks on and off...sorry pics arent great can get more if needed..

oldschool620top2.jpg

oldschool620top1.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.