MobileDesigns Decals and more

Hey guys I work with IceHouse he said that afew of you might want some decals, I make stickers and decals for cars and whatever else you need. All stickers are high quality vinyl and can last up to five years with no fading. I can make pretty much whatever you want. All decals are different, price will be based on size, color, complexity and quantity. I have a minimum of ten decals per order because cutting one sticker is a waste of material and time and it is cheaper for both parties if i cut atleast ten, this also depends on size. Orders can be done through pay-pal and I will also ship if necessary. If your interested, PM/Call/Text - 206-788-5406. Tanks and i hope to hear from some of you soon.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oic's of the 240 please!

It's a 240sx not a 240z :( But hey still in the Datsun/Nissan family :) Sometimes I feel I should talk him into getting a Datto but then I remember his S13 is older than he is! haha

It's a 240sx not a 240z :( But hey still in the Datsun/Nissan family :) Sometimes I feel I should talk him into getting a Datto but then I remember his S13 is older than he is! haha

I figured that. :P Should tell him use the Sr20 in a good datto body. :lol:

Hell, my roadster is a good almost 20 years older then I. :D