bluebird grill for sale

I have one of these brand new in the box. I will sell it but not cheap.

$500 or best offer? Trades for other 510 NOS parts?

to rich for my blood...im sure that is a good deal for i have only seen a couple....in fact i see more of the 73 bluebird ones in my town then i see mine.....mine was a sweet find , it is as close to mint or near perfect and i got it for 80.00..about 8 months ago....i will have to check that source again ...i know they have sold more of them....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to rich for my blood...im sure that is a good deal for i have only seen a couple....in fact i see more of the 73 bluebird ones in my town then i see mine.....mine was a sweet find , it is as close to mint or near perfect and i got it for 80.00..about 8 months ago....i will have to check that source again ...i know they have sold more of them....

you got a source for these? Hrmm

I have A few NOS in the box! I'll give you a good deal on one if you ever do want one!

I have A few NOS in the box! I'll give you a good deal on one if you ever do want one!

sweet thx..i checked this morning on the grill and and they just sold the last one , i was told to stop buy every now and then, they said the last one went for a bit more than what i paid for mine....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.