FS: 75 Datsun 620 Truck

1975 Datsun 620 Truck - $2700

I am selling because I came across some funding troubles with school. (Even though I just got the truck)

The exterior of the truck is in great condition. The previous owner did all the body work with no bondo so you will not see any wavy body work. The truck has no dings or any major scratches. The interior has the usual dash cracks as most Datsun cars/trucks do. Everything works in the truck and it drives very smooth. New reupholstered bench seat!!!

The truck has the slotted mags on with some tires that still have 80% tread left.

The engine was torn apart and new seals were installed by previous owner. It currently is running a Weber DGV carb on it, but I am also going to throw in the stock carb and manifold as well. This truck has the stock 4spd still and it makes no noises nor does it grind in any gear.

The truck is also equipped with a kill switch to keep thieves from driving off with the truck.

If you have any more questions feel free to email me at sr240z@cox.net or call me on my cell phone at (949) 310-3089.

Pictures:

28121433368.jpg 28121433454.jpg

28121433433.jpg 28121433475.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
truck is sold!!!

Thank you RATSUN! Found it posted here last weekend and picked it up today. As a kid I had a 521 & 510 so it is nice to return to your roots and the great memories these cars provide me. A lot of work to do but look forward to posting a few pics in coming months. Again, thanx Alex & RATSUN!:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.