WTB: 5-speed emblem

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, I recognize that picture... Ill sell it to you... but you should seriously check Nissan to see if they are still available new (they were 2 years ago), Youll be a lot happier, that picture makes it look nicer than it is.

Let me know what you find out.

...Do you have a hako?

Ha ha, I recognize that picture... Ill sell it to you... but you should seriously check Nissan to see if they are still available new (they were 2 years ago), Youll be a lot happier, that picture makes it look nicer than it is.

Let me know what you find out.

...Do you have a hako?

Ah yes... Sorry if I stole your picture. Probably one of the best pictures around. Not many ppl know much about these emblems. I did find another post today while searching, someone here scored what looks to be a NOS emblem. ( http://community.ratsun.net/topic/27974-5-speed-emblem/page__p__412504__hl__620+emblem__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=412504) Man I sure wish I could find one like that.

I was able to find a part number online today and I called two dealers but they said its no longer in stock. Also is that emblem metal or plastic?

Big question how much do you want? :D

If anyone else has another emblem like this pm me.

oh and yes I have a Hakosuka.

Here it is.... Used up until July '77on the early 200sx S10. The Nissan # is 84818 N5800 (about $20)

There is one just like it (with a different part number) for the '77 model year 620, the '77 and on 280zx and the 04'76 to 07'77 B-210 coupe ...... # 84818 S0800

The (up to) 07'77 F10 hatchback coupe had the exact same one but another different number # 84818 M5900

I can't tell what the difference is. All the ones listed above have a B&W drawing that matches the picture below but there are several different numbers for it. The differences may be that some are metal, some plastic and others may not have the red inlay on the 5? Some of these cars also had a 5 speed emblem AFTER the one in the picture so where possible I posted the earlier number.

IMG_9292.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for all the info. It’s great to know the emblem was offered on multiple other models. Funny story, I started to search online with the part numbers you gave me. I called a few dealers and they referred me to one dealer in GA that is said to have one of these badges in stock. Well I spoke with "Chad" at the dealer he confirms they still had that part in stock :blink: . He puts me on hold to double check. Comes back about 5 min later & asked what vehicle this part is for? I give him a description of what it looks like. He says "oh damn I know what you’re talking about. Yup we dont have that part anymore. I put that emblem on an old truck I had." He said they had a box of all stock items they were gonna toss and he pulled the badge from the box.

Just my luck!! haha Guess my search continues. datzenmike if you ever decided you would like to sell that badge you have PLEASE let me know.

Again thanks for all the info & part numbers.

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.