620 frame / 521 body???

Mydime

I am hoping that someone can help me. I have a 620 frame that weve sandblasted and painted, with beebanis front coilover mounts, as well as the install of a ca18et with 5 speed, all wheel disc conversion, already have nice rims.....but

I've run across a 521 that I could not pass up.

Can I put the 521 cab/bed on to my frame that ive spent so much time on....I mean I know anything can be done but havent got the truck home yet to look at where the mounting points are.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend put a 521 on a 1980 720 frame(same as a 620 frame) the only problem was the bed mounts were different, he cut the 521 mounts off and welded them on to the 720 frame. the box will mount on the 620 frame but the body lines won't match(to high or low can't remember).

I am doing a 74 620 onto a 80 720 so I have disc brakes.

I put '78 KC on '82 long bed. Both are long wheel base frames. Only had to cut off the front box mount on both sidea and movee back 10 "?

The 521 should fit the reg cab short wheelbase. If on a KC or long box, there will be a 10" gap between cab and box.