WTB: Mikuni Solex 40PHH Pump Nozzle and parts

You read that right.

I was going through my Solex carbs and the process involved placing the pump nozzles in an empty pill bottom, filling it up with CLR, and shaking it over the sink. Well I forgot to remove the filters and crush washers that slip onto the nozzles. I opened the cap and started to flush the bottle out with warm water and I lost 1 filter and 2 crush washers before I realized what I was doing to myself.

Yes I pulled apart the trap and garage disposal... The dish washer was going at the same time and before I knew what was happening it started to drain and Im sure flushed the whole thing out before I got it turned off and the pipes opened up. So my Mikuni parts are somewhere down the hill in a leach line... RIP!

So Im done thoroughly kicking myself in my gentleman's area and Im grovelling to you for more parts Ratsun.

I just took the time to clean the nozzles themselves and come to find out 1 doesnt even match the rest. My guess is that its for a 44PHH. So I need one of those as well. One "40" Accellerator Pump Nozzle that is 24.01MM in length from top to bottom.

Please let me know what your guys can help me out with. Maybe someone has a spare set for parts somewhere that can sell me these few ends.

Thank You Ratsun!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.