1973 240z inspection cover passenger side wtb!

Hey Im in the Portland Oregon area and need some miscelaneous parts! one of which is the passenger inspection cover. maybe a drivers fender pretty straight and rust free is ok, and interior door panels, window cranks , radiator . Or Message me with your 240z parts in the portland oregon area maybe a short list of some stuff you have for sale along with some prices and maybe we can make a deal!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing? I need parts and have some stuff to trade and a little cash. Have a few 510 body parts have some old chevrolet parts for sale too. let me know just trying to get skibs old 240z back together. Oh and I need a straight hood too.

You looking for the little inspection cover that goes over the battery or the master brake cylinder by the hood? I think I have both...battery is on passenger side I think. vindats@yahoo.com and I have a few other misc 240 Z parts. Tana

Still nothing? I need parts and have some stuff to trade and a little cash. Have a few 510 body parts have some old chevrolet parts for sale too. let me know just trying to get skibs old 240z back together. Oh and I need a straight hood too.

may have one PM Me please ,,, I know someone that might sell one that it is in the primer ,,, with two tiny tiny dings ,,, balck primer/ no paint or bondo ! ,,, but suppose to be a new old stock hood very straight ! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.