L20b engine

OK being out of work is really hurting the pocket book. I have a 78 l20b engine out of a 78 rebiult in May with 6000 miles on it. right now it is complete minus the carb. There is also a 4 speed tranny hooked up to it with a new clutch I'll sell that as well. I am in Colorado springs Co I don't really want to ship. I would be asking 700 complete minus tranny. unless you want the tranny then we could talk.

Incase anyone is wondering as to why I removed it, I biult another l20b with a A87 head, 510 intake manifold, header, with a 5 rebiult 5 speed.

Lance

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA the Army, I just retired from there with 24 years served. I have been watching the papers. There are jobs out there. I am just looking for the one I want. I need to buy a gas saving car for one of the jobs I am looking at.

My Datsun is my retirement toy, and I love it.

Lance

I was getting 22 mpg with a webber on it. when I had the hatachi Carb on it it was between 25 and 28 MPG. Again it comes with all accessories except Carb. it's ready to be installed and roll. Already broke in. I could probably get a webber carb for it if needed cost extra of course.

Lance

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.