I LOVE RATSUN!!! no homo! lol

Guest kamakazi620

Hell! Im not a chick! That makes you gay! I never said anything sexual or anything that might refer to me as a girl. He said that he was gonna buy me dinner and i was buying the egg rolls! Get your head out of the gutters!:P

You SAID you wanted "in" on the "action" and if you read my post above it you said "Ive got the egg rolls" like you got OVARIES DER DER!!!! :rolleyes: NOOBS?!?!?!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

I thought I remember you talking about chaining her up in her room and saying something like,"GET IN YER HOLE YOU SENILE OL' BAG!!! loLz :lol:

Uhhhhh OH Yea!!!I DID do that!!! oh and i guess that was You i smacked up :lol:

Guest kamakazi620

Have you seen the shape of an egg roll.... Dont look like ovaries to me! :hyper::fu: J.K. :wub:

"Ovaries" have "eggs" in them "egg rolls" have "eggs" in them DER DER!!! :lol: + you musta "NOT" seen old woman ovaries they DO look like egg rolls!!!!!!!!

Well i got on Ratsun to get some of my questions answered which i did. I was the one that started the thred about the C4 differential and had the question about the 510 and 620 bay issue. So im looking forward in doing a KA swap since i have a friend that pulled it out of his S14 said he would sell to me for 5 bills! And hoping in doing a toyota five lug conversion!:D

Guest kamakazi620

Well i got on Ratsun to get some of my questions answered which i did. I was the one that started the thred about the C4 differential and had the question about the 510 and 620 bay issue. So im looking forward in doing a KA swap since i have a friend that pulled it out of his S14 said he would sell to me for 5 bills! And hoping in doing a toyota five lug conversion!:D

For 5 bills it better be a DE with under a hundo tho on it wit tranny wiring ecu etc

For 5 bills it better be a DE with under a hundo tho on it wit tranny wiring ecu etc

yeah its a de with tranny ecu and wires! Havent asked about the miles yet though. I want to get rid of the engine i got in my truck right now. I got the L16 5speed. Idk why it has a L16 if its a 75... Guess the guy before me blew the L20.<_<

Guest kamakazi620

yeah its a de with tranny ecu and wires! Havent asked about the miles yet though. I want to get rid of the engine i got in my truck right now. I got the L16 5speed. Idk why it has a L16 if its a 75... Guess the guy before me blew the L20.<_<

Too bad yer so far away i'd take that l16 and 5 speed off yer hands

Guest DatsuNoob

REEP! Take it from me, get a turn-key motor swap and save money. Try to go with a OBD1 system since they are easier to integrate and bypass unnecessary shitz, unless of course you have access to EVERYTHING that goes with an OBD2 system. That rear will be difficult to pull off I'm thinkin, but anything is possible with time, money, and some measuring/welding skills. Not trying to be a naysayer or crush your dreams or anything, I wish you the best and look forward to seeing the direction you go with your truck.

Too bad yer so far away i'd take that l16 and 5 speed off yer hands

Yeah i bought my baby not running... Guy had the wrong firing order! lol when i saw it and saw that the order was wrong and he was selling for 200 i jumped right on it! It still runs but theres something wrong that i cant figure out what it is... Truck bogs on me and then shuts off.