1958 Datsun 1000

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be very curious what it will go for for sure! I saw it for sale on CL. Been a while since I have seen one on Ebay. :D

This should still fetch more than mine because this is a '58, first year of import. And mine is a '59.

But keep in mind a '59 sold on CL last week for $500. Granted it had no engine!!!

You are not the only one! Atom Church tried to snag it too! I would have if it were east coast (So I could make a hotrod to go with my stock one!)

Atom said the seller said the guy who bought it said "He was buying it for his daughter." Who knows might pop up again!

You are not the only one! Atom Church tried to snag it too! I would have if it were east coast (So I could make a hotrod to go with my stock one!)

Atom said the seller said the guy who bought it said "He was buying it for his daughter." Who knows might pop up again!

Well, I'll keep my eyes peeled if it pops up again. It's in Oroville now.

Not the original hubcaps though. And missing the hoodbadge. They be very hard to replace! (Unless someone offers Purple a mint for his NOS hoodbadge! :D) )

On the Ebay Car:

IMG_6631.jpg

P9190153.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

May I ask as to how you did that iPod post? I have the hardest time uploading to here from mine. Nice car too. Would easily fit the euro vw rusty look. Only way cooler

Did it with my iPhone.

I hit the home button and top power button at the same time to save the screen image. Then upload the saved pic to photobucket. Once uploaded you can post the pic using the tags.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.