1974 710 2 door parts

I was at the junkyard today and there was a clean 74 710 2 door. I got the fenders they are really clean only have some minor surface rust and they are stock orange color $200 OBO for the pair. I also have the tailight plastic section that goes in between the tailights $50 obo I will have some pictures up soon I am not at my house so I don't have my camera. I am headed back to the junkyard tomorrow if anyone is interested in some parts. The grill and front valance were already gone, no emblems.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot I also have the pedals to switch from auto to manual. Clutch and brake pedal $100 obo These looked very similar to the 510 pedals, so i had a set of 510 pedals laying around and the shape of the pedals is identical. But the hole where you slide the bolt through is different. The 710 has a smaller opening and the clutch pedal does not have a rubber stopper

You say its local to you? I need hardware and small bits. Can't find a lot of little crap stuff for my 610. That 710 you describe should have it. Please let me know where to go!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.