Rare 1200 bits offered

Duncan

Folks,

I had a 1200 Coupe I was planning on restoring when my sedan fell into my lap, so after sitting on these for a few years, I have decided to start going through my rare, NOS 1200 parts.

NOS 1200 dashpad for LHD vehicles - The only NOS one I have ever seen. Apparently, you can get these through Japan, but the price is $450-ish plus shipping. This one was removed from the plastic for the pics and put right back in. I'm asking $325. PICK UP ONLY in So Cal - sorry, NO SHIPPING

dashpad.JPG

NOS Windshield for a 1200 COUPE. Will NOT fit a sedan. Purchased from Pilkington, however, this one says Made in Japan on it, and has a DOT number on it. The Pilkington p/n is FW-237. I'm pretty sure this was the last one they had available. Again, NO SHIPPING. You must pick it up in So Cal. Please call Pilkington Classic Division and see if they will verify the p/n. I tried today, (Saturday) and they are closed. Their number is 800-848-1351. Price is $400 and I will throw in a used rear hatch glass for a 1200 Coupe in with the windshield. With new price plus shipping, I am not making a dime on any of this stuff.

wshield.JPG

Rebuilt 60 5-speed Series dogleg transmission. This one is still wrapped in the plastic from the transmission shop where it was rebuilt. I have the clutch fork, TO bearing, and shifter along with it. No photos because it is still wrapped in plastic! Ratsun price is $650. You know what the MG guys pay for these, and this one is rebuilt. No shipping on this one, either. Cash and carry only.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out. I've got a few more odds and ends to sort through, and will do so over the holidays.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic