small diameter airbags

shane_lxi

Does anybody know of a good source for conitech re5's or slambags. Looking for something for the front of my 521. If anybody knows of any other bags that also fit decent, let me know :D. I already got some firestones pretty cheap from work for the back, so I am good there.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know of a good source for conitech re5's or slambags. Looking for something for the front of my 521. If anybody knows of any other bags that also fit decent, let me know :D. I already got some firestones pretty cheap from work for the back, so I am good there.

Slam's I think are made in clovis , about 30 min drive from me. You should look up AVS in fresno. They should have them pretty cheap. I was planning on switching from hydros to bags in my Silverado and I remember the bags were gonna cost like 80 bucks for the 1/2 inch dual port. You might be able to get the smaller bags for less....

http://www.suicidedoors.com ?? this is where most of the midwest guys get their stuff, hella good guys to deal with. I would go with the slam specialties bags, maybe i am partial to them (even though i have never blown a firestone, which is what i had on my old truck) but they don't grow in diameter when they are filled with air. they are one diameter full, and the same diameter empty, makes it very easy to design around when you are cutting your arms for clearence.