most power you have seen someone push out of an A series

82sunny

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so just go with an L series instead?

Yeah! no doubt. From my understanding, an L20 into a 210 is as simple as getting the engine, matching 5 speed, and a driveshaft from a 210 with auto tranny and it's a simple swap. I was gonna do it with my 210 but have yet to get an L20 down here in the south.

• 2 weeks later...

if your goal is uniqueness, then a turbo a series would be cool. it going to cost you a lot to get to 15ohp, but anything is doable.

if you just want an upgrade and better all around daily driver performance with full reliability, an l20b or ka swap would be way better than what you have now. i went from an a13 to ca18det. the car is a blast to drive now and can lay the smack down on most modern imports.

Hey 82Sunny wanna buy my Garrett GT1752 Turbocharger? Its great little turbo for an A-series.

I was gonna make it work for my 210 but like I said by summer SR swap and I dont wanna waste time fabricating.

$140 for Turbo. Minimal Shaft Play.

i prob would but i got ahold of a ka so i think im going to swap that. but do you just have the a series in your 210 right now? jw