engine swap

ny510

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^(ignore post above i forgot to log off of girls profile and onto mine) :rolleyes:

anyways, i would say if your going to try this go sr20. only because rotary engines can be hell. i love rotarys but unless you know your shit inside and out i would stay away from trying to swap one into anything.

Yea..man..luv them rotaries.....I got some fam...in....P.R that get down with rotaries...so that no problem...for a street port, rebuild...but was wondering cs don't kno much about dem nissan engines....thanx for the headz. Up...

Yea..man..luv them rotaries.....I got some fam...in....P.R that get down with rotaries...so that no problem...for a street port, rebuild...but was wondering cs don't kno much about dem nissan engines....thanx for the headz. Up...

In all honesty, this is unreadable. '...' aren't supposed to be used like this. Or quite so frequently.

And so I can be 'that jerk' more completely, Search is your friend. There are countless thread on swap pros and cons.

Virgin...here...and got. 69 ..510...and was wondering..for y'all pros out there..witch is better, and easier......

Seems like you are only a virgin about the L series motors. If you have experience with, and support tech for the rotary then go with what you know rather than blundering around an L build learning as you go. I would suggest the L only because I am familiar with them and their descendants the Z /KA series. The KA and SR can make some serious power. I sure wouldn't attempt a rotary build, but that's just me.