1973 610 wagon rear tail lights / badges WTB

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1973 610 wagon rear tail lights / badges WTB

Looking for the left tail light cluster for a 73 610 wagon and badges, also trim under door windows.

Cheers,

~R Dekay

Which trim? Front or Rear doors? Driver or Passenger side?

Which trim? Front or Rear doors? Driver or Passenger side?

window trim needed

passenger side. all chrome trim, front door need under chrome.

driver side all chrome trim , front door need under chome and the little trim piece that goes between the door glass and the door.

Pictures to clarify:

2010-11-16_16-47-31_452.jpg

2010-11-16_16-48-12_405.jpg

2010-11-16_16-48-23_540.jpg

window trim needed

passenger side. all chrome trim, front door need under chrome.

driver side all chrome trim , front door need under chome and the little trim piece that goes between the door glass and the door.

Pictures to clarify:

2010-11-16_16-47-31_452.jpg

2010-11-16_16-48-12_405.jpg

2010-11-16_16-48-23_540.jpg

Trim I *may* have, the metal with the seal up against the glass...hmmm difficult to find, and even more difficult to remove. They can be sourced from a sedan, if you come across one. The trim up around the back glass will be the most difficult to find as it is wagon specific.

BTW: Are you missing a dashboard?

I have the dash, but it is yanked in order to sort out the PO wiring harness modifications.

Cheers,

~R

I understand. Too bad the PO on my sedan was my dad, and a majority of those items still needed attention (corroded connections and bad tabs) :o

As long as the reflector in the middle (nearest to the reverse light) is red, not the amber-ish color it appears from the photo, then they are the same.

The center next to rev. light is indeed the same red as the rest of the lens. The amber

appearance is a camera misread caused by using flash. One caveat - this isn't even close

to fitting in a flat rate box. Gotta go get a calculator quote. The parcel post rate will

probably be semi-reasonable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.