Hitch's 510 Project

hitch

It needs new tires, so thanks to Craigslist, I found these 185/60/14 Pirelli P8000 tires, new, still showing mold nipples attached to the Z-Car 6 spokes. Offer up your opinion on which should grace the 510 thanks

imag0155.jpg

6 spoke with tires mounted

imag0157b.jpg

14" X 7 Panasports

imag0156a.jpg

13" stock wheels

imag0154m.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you found your 510 Hitch! I'd go with the panasports, but you might as well run the zx wheels for a minute, since the tires are mounted. Take the chance to polish up your panasports! How's everything else going with your 510?

I'm wanting to save the panasports for the 240, but it will be quite awhile before it is drivable, so the 510 may win the wheel battle. The current 13" wheels will go on the woody!

I'm way overwhelmed with to little time. I should have the trans changed by this weekend and start driving. I've also finally found a parts car with a good front end to complete my 73 240. I need to pick it up in two weeks. I've got to get the 510 drivable, and the 620 running good. I need to put the 620 up for sale soon, change the carb and distributor. Went from 3 to 5 datsuns in just a few weeks. Let me know if you know of someone who could use a scrapped out 240 shell. I'm taking the Hood and everything between the headlights forward. I'll keep the engine, trans and rear brakes. Other than that, the donor 240 has pretty good front fenders and glass. I didn't care about the interior, but it is pretty used up.