Who would be down to do a bay area run on hw 84 and 1?

Fivedime650

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!! My poor 4 speed!! Well I'll keep in touch on this thread. Hope the rain or the holidays don't interfere though. Lets spread the word at the local meet up too, I know guys will be down.

i think next weekend would work perfect......lets hope it doesnt rain. i was thinking we would start at the bottom of 92 and shoot up to skyline blvd then shoot the shit at alisons and then head up 84 and take a left wihich takes you to memorial park to pescadero and hit stage coach back to 84. i do this run a fe times a month and its bad ass.

were does everyone wanna meet? somewere close to 92

What about Borel Square Shopping Center on the corner of Bovet road and El Camino? There is plenty of parking, a chase bank if people need it, CVS if you want drinks for the drive, and chevron station just around the corner. Directions are pretty darn easy too.

From 101

Take 92 West

Exit 12B El Camino North

Merge onto El Camino and take 1st left on Bovet road

From 280

Take 92 East

Exit 12B El Camino North

Merge onto El Camino and take 1st left on Bovet road

I know we have a location and I think we just need a time. Alex suggested 10am I think that may be a tad early for some people on a sunday for those who are sleeping off hangovers and others that are going to church. Anyway, I'm good with whatever time but if the GF is coming along she would prefer a bit later . I will be there at whatever time is decided upon but I'm gonna vote for noon.