70 datsun 510 4door shell

Complete shell! with bumpers! No rust! very clean underneath the car with undercoating. will come with stock suspension,door & door panels,hood,trunk,grill,lights,stock dash,no wheels, no front seats. I'm taking everything that comes with the engine.Salvage tittle cause it was bought from pick and pull but no accidents and all original parts. $900 Palm144.jpg Palm146.jpg Palm148.jpg Palm154.jpg Palm156.jpg Palm159.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on my 2door. Getting it ready for paint, maybe a month or two. Then, I'll take off the parts unless some one really wants it fast then I'll take everything off within a week but buyer has to pay at least half of the price agreed. Otherwise, I'll keep driving it till I'm ready for the parts. Car will look the same just steel wheels and stock height.

Guys! :poke: this 510 is solid! Come see it and make an offer. Very clean! No dirt underneath! No rust! If any one wants more pics let me know. But I prefer if you come in person. I'll let you drive it and feel a 510 with power steering :thumbup: before I take everything off. Any Q's you can call me any time from 8am to 11pm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.