(2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w amps, Alpine flip screen, component speakers & more

This is a killer setup. I sold my classic car and the new owner didn't want the audio stuff I had in it. All the stuff is about 5 months old and hardly got any use because I didn't drive my classic car very often (only 3,000 miles over the last 6 months), so it's all basically brand new. I just removed everything from the car in perfect working condition on Monday, October 25th, 2010.

These subs and amps are known for amazing power and sound. Everything works perfectly, come with a tester and try it for yourself! I've got everything you need for a complete system in this post, we can work out a package deal if needed.

I'm located in Corona, CA 92881... local pickup is preferred otherwise I WILL ship, shipping not included in prices.

I will sell them individually or all together. Prices are listed accordingly.

-PACKAGE DEAL: Both 12" JL W7v3 subs and both Alpine V12 MRD-m1005 amps in the ported box as shown - [color:#3333FF]$1,700 obo[/color]

-(2) 12" JL W7v3 subs (I still have the original boxes for them too.) - [color:#3333FF]$450 each[/color] (retail $840 each)

-(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS (MRD-m1005) monoblock amps - [color:#3333FF]$450 each[/color]

-(1) dual 12" sub ported box - [color:#3333FF]$100[/color]

More info on these items, click the link:

[color:#3333FF]Alpine V12 MRD-m1005 Amp Specs

12 inch JL W7v3 sub specs[/color]

The Rockford Fosgate amp in the pictures below is listed for sale separately lower in my post.

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6247.jpg th_IMG_6248.jpg th_IMG_6249.jpg th_IMG_6250.jpg

th_IMG_6251.jpg th_IMG_6253.jpg th_IMG_6220.jpg th_IMG_6264.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT ME BY:

Call/Text: 951 – 5 three 2 – 7 two 0 seven

Yahoo/AIM Instant Messengers: s30zforce

Email: s30zforce at yahoo . com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have some other audio/video components for sale...

I'm located in Corona, CA 92881... local pickup is preferred otherwise I WILL ship, shipping not included in prices.

-PACKAGE DEAL: (1) Alpine IVA-D310 receiver with 7" flip out screen & main brain component, (1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System, (1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor (also includes all harnesses, gps antenna, radio antenna and cables to allow hookup). -[color:#3333FF]$550[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Alpine IVA-D310 receiver with 7" flip out screen

Alpine GPS Navigation NVE-N852A

Alpine iPod adaptor KCA-420i[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6237.jpg th_IMG_6240.jpg th_IMG_6241.jpg th_IMG_6238.jpg th_IMG_6239.jpg th_IMG_6242.jpg

-(1) Rockford Fosgate (RF) Prime 300/4 Amp - [color:#3333FF]$120[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 amp specs[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6243.jpg th_IMG_6244.jpg th_IMG_6245.jpg th_IMG_6246.jpg

-(2) Pioneer 6-1/2" 4-way 220w speakers (TS-A1680R) - [color:#3333FF]SOLD[/color]

More info on this item, click the link:

[color:#3333FF]Pioneer 6.5" 4-way speakers TS-A1680R[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6223.jpg th_IMG_6225.jpg th_IMG_6230.jpg

-(2) Pioneer 6x9 3-way 220w speakers (TS-A6975) - [color:#3333FF]$40[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Pioneer 6x9 3-way speakers TS-A6975[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6223.jpg th_IMG_6224.jpg th_IMG_6229.jpg

CONTACT ME BY:

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-(2) MB Quart 5-1/4" Premium Mid Bass Speakers - [color:#3333FF]$40[/color]

[color:#3333FF]MB Quart 5.25" speakers PWE130[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6223.jpg th_IMG_6226.jpg th_IMG_6231.jpg

-(2) MB Quart Premium Titanium Tweeters with Cross-Overs (PTE25) - [color:#3333FF]$50[/color]

-(2) JL Audio Tweeters with Cross-Overs & Resistors (VR075-CT) - [color:#3333FF]$70[/color]

[color:#3333FF]JL Tweeters[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6223.jpg th_IMG_6228.jpg th_IMG_6234.jpg th_IMG_6236.jpg

(1) Clarion 1/2 DIN Center Channel & Amp - [color:#3333FF]$50[/color]

[color:#3333FF]Clarion Center Channel Speaker SRK5[/color]

Click pics to enlarge:

th_IMG_6223.jpg th_IMG_6227.jpg th_IMG_6232.jpg

CONTACT ME BY:

• Like 1

whats the specs on the box, whats it tuned to??? how many cubes, port length etc??? it looks undersized for w7's might just be the pic though. if anyone buys this setup i would recommend 2 1000/1v2 amps not the alpine, also mount the amp off of the box to keep its circuits as far away from that deadly vibration. good deal on subs though. i doubt that amp would hurt them even if they were tuned wrong, and judging by the box even if an infrasonic filter was used incorrectly it probably wouldnt hurt the w7's, the decreased volume wouldnt allow max cone extension at any boost level with that amp.

whats the specs on the box, whats it tuned to??? how many cubes, port length etc??? it looks undersized for w7's might just be the pic though. if anyone buys this setup i would recommend 2 1000/1v2 amps not the alpine, also mount the amp off of the box to keep its circuits as far away from that deadly vibration. good deal on subs though. i doubt that amp would hurt them even if they were tuned wrong, and judging by the box even if an infrasonic filter was used incorrectly it probably wouldnt hurt the w7's, the decreased volume wouldnt allow max cone extension at any boost level with that amp.

The box is not too small, it was built right. Each sub has approx. 1.83 cu ft. (JL recommends atleast 1.75 cu ft per sub with a ported box). It was built by the stereo shop I had them installed at... it's dimensions are 33-1/4" long x 14-1/4" tall x 17-3/4" deep. The port is 2" wide x 12-3/4" tall.

There's (2) alpine amps, 1 for each sub (they are mounted on each side of the box, the amp on top was for something else). These Alpine amps are rated at 1,000w rms x1 @ 2 ohms (700w x 1 @ 4ohms) per amp, with 1 hooked up to each each sub. These amps are perfectly matched for these subs. I'm not sure what they're tuned to, but I told them to tune conservative since I don't pound on my system and I don't enter any competitions or anything.

The subs paired with the alpine amps is an excellent setup.

Either way, the whole system got hardly any use as I've only driven 3k miles in the last 7 months and the stereo didn't even get much use even when I did drive the car cuz I've got lil kids who were in it mostly with me and they didn't need to be exposed to loud music.

The box is not too small, it was built right. Each sub has approx. 1.83 cu ft. (JL recommends atleast 1.75 cu ft per sub with a ported box). It was built by the stereo shop I had them installed at... it's dimensions are 33-1/4" long x 14-1/4" tall x 17-3/4" deep. The port is 2" wide x 12-3/4" tall.

There's (2) alpine amps, 1 for each sub (they are mounted on each side of the box, the amp on top was for something else). These Alpine amps are rated at 1,000w rms x1 @ 2 ohms (700w x 1 @ 4ohms) per amp, with 1 hooked up to each each sub. These amps are perfectly matched for these subs. I'm not sure what they're tuned to, but I told them to tune conservative since I don't pound on my system and I don't enter any competitions or anything.

The subs paired with the alpine amps is an excellent setup.

Either way, the whole system got hardly any use as I've only driven 3k miles in the last 7 months and the stereo didn't even get much use even when I did drive the car cuz I've got lil kids who were in it mostly with me and they didn't need to be exposed to loud music.

Justin.

Who got the car?

If I had some money I would take the whole package. Looks like nice stuff.

You know, this is the Datsun Parts For Sale section not a stereo outlet. In September you were flogging a '54 Ford in the Non-Datsun Cars and Projects section. I realize that some members aren't really Datsun enthusiasts and are here mainly to sell their 'stuff'. We don't have a section for that. Enough is enough.

Any questions on these items, p/m the poster.

• Like 2