WTB 1200 Coupe Winshield

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know where there would be an old Datsun 1200 Windshield.

However, you could call Auto Glass Distributors at Office: 520-573-1616, Cell: 520-440-6164. They got me a brand new windshield up from Mexico for $160.00 and they are modern style 3 piece windshields which means it can be hard mounted to frame if you want.

They are located in Tucson Arizona 507 West Ajo Way.

Here is a link to photo of my front windshield hard mounted on my B210.

1928.jpg

I do not know where there would be an old Datsun 1200 Windshield.

However, you could call Auto Glass Distributors at Office: 520-573-1616, Cell: 520-440-6164. They got me a brand new windshield up from Mexico for $160.00 and they are modern style 3 piece windshields which means it can be hard mounted to frame if you want.

They are located in Tucson Arizona 507 West Ajo Way.

Here is a link to photo of my front windshield hard mounted on my B210.

1928.jpg

3-piece? $160 is not bad at all. I'll try calling them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have many windshields from various Datsuns, I know there are at least five or six distinct shapes. I will look at them for markings soon, if you would be willing to pay shipping from 33410 South Florida.

Any idea how much shipping to oregon would be?

Not really. I am not even positive what lengths I would need to go to in order to ship it safely to you.

To be honest, I've got too much in the warehouse to handle, and not enough time to spend doing it, to investigate *too* deeply. I know I looked into shipping something along the lines of a single 510 door from here to Oregon or Washington State (bulky, about 60-80 pounds I think I listed it as) via Greyhound and the quote was around 70-90 bucks I think? Greyhound requires that someone be at the bus terminal when the bus arrives to take the package off the bus, though. I have heard it is the most economical way to get large parcels cross country.

Not really. I am not even positive what lengths I would need to go to in order to ship it safely to you.

To be honest, I've got too much in the warehouse to handle, and not enough time to spend doing it, to investigate *too* deeply. I know I looked into shipping something along the lines of a single 510 door from here to Oregon or Washington State (bulky, about 60-80 pounds I think I listed it as) via Greyhound and the quote was around 70-90 bucks I think? Greyhound requires that someone be at the bus terminal when the bus arrives to take the package off the bus, though. I have heard it is the most economical way to get large parcels cross country.

I just purchased a winshield today.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.