1972 Datsun 510 2dr

IMAG0066.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0068.jpgIMAG0069.jpgIMAG0070.jpgIMAG0071.jpgIMAG0072.jpgIMAG0076.jpgIMAG0077.jpgIMAG0079.jpgIMAG0080.jpgIMAG0078.jpg

Hey Guys, Sadly I have to sell my 510 2dr project. I just don't have the time to really work on it and this was my first datsun I feel like i should have bought a running one to get more knowledge about the car first. I have an L20 out of a 1975 620 and a 4 speed transmission. I have everything needed to get the car running. The only thing I know of that is missing is the fuse box and possible a few little items. The L20 is stock and was running when pulled out. I already swapped the oil pan on it and the pick up and put new gaskets. Plus I put new gaskets on the Manifolds. I have 98% of what you need to get this car running and moving. I bought new ignition coil, water outlet and clutch slave and a few other little parts. I have engine oil, tranny oil and coolant for the engine. The battery is already relocated to the trunk. The car is pretty much completely stripped on the inside but the two front bucket seats. The body is really straight and painted flat black and the hood right now is gray. The car is registered and has no late fees. It is a salvage title but everything is really straight. I'm asking $2000 obo for the car

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost bought this car for 2300 running; gold meshies with nice lip but the interior was shot and was missing some things

Yeah the interior is completely stripped as I said only thing in there is the dash and the two seats pretty much

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.