72 dr 10 trade or sell

1972 2dr 510 (dont know what happened with the thread name.)

L18 5 speed tranny not dogleg.

Full coilovers. tokico blue rear shocks. sway bars front/rear. battery relocated to trunk. APC seats. 4 point harness. FULL roll cage. not a crack in the dash. clean car. does not leak.

Fiberglass flares.

includes rebuilt L18 block, head, new gaskets, and plenty of other datsun items, if the price is right.

currently non-op. fees are ~$70.

2h7m9zn.jpg

5tyl5j.jpg

$6000obo

looking for a nice street bike to trade. otherwise cash will do.

PM me.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your 510. Wish it only to go in good hands.

The EZ comment, means its Ezer to to make payments to have a car you dont have to work on and be in the Import scene.

Really kinda too many of them around. compared to a classic of a 510.

The WRX is the best deal out there for a cool NEW car!

Just wish they werent AWD. Just make it rear wheel

^That's another one of the clean boxflared cars i like.

Hainz hey man by the way making RWD WRX's is being done...

WTF selling it. WHYYYYYYYY?????????????

streetbikes get old dude. plus there are cheap. Just buy the bike and in 2yrs yourl seell the bike and keep the 510.(that you wish you didnt sell)

I got 3 Asskicking Yamaha RD/RZ 2 strokes streetbikes. I just look at them. dont even ride them anymore. But look cool in the garage

keep the car.

Mh its a matter of opinion, you cant really compare a 70 - 80's two stroke to a modern sport bike, jump on a new bike and you will see how long it will keep you happy :). I have the dime but I still find most of the time working on the bikes and riding them, which brings me to this offer. I have a 2006 F4i yellow with around 9k miles or a 2006 sv650 with around 8K miles. something you would consider?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.