New Tucson area Datsun group

Hey everyone.

I have been gone from the forum for a LOOOOONNNNNGGG time. It was nothing personal with you all...I was indisposed. :ninja:

Anyway. While away, I heard from many of my buds in Tucson that the local Z club that I had helped start had started shunning the Datsun guys pretty harshly. Upon my return, we started Desert Datsun Owners Group or Desert DOGs. Well, I was later informed that there already existed a Desert Datsun group in PHX. I contacted them and they are absolutely GREAT guys. It turns out that the Desert Z Association and Tucson Z have both decided to be "ABOVE" anything older. We got together yesterday for some good food, good drink and good company. Old Pueblo Datsun was born.

If anyone is in Tucson or Southern Arizona and is looking for a group of guys into all things Datsun, please PM me for information on how to join up.

Thanks to the Desert Datsun guys, we already have an event planned with them for Sat. Nov 13. We'll meet up with them and head up Mt Lemmon. We look forward to hearing from some of you Tucson guys soon!

Jon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic