720 with or without Toyota Bumpers?

Sabidee

So I was wondering....How many of you Ratsun guys are running Yota Bumpers? I cant decided if I cant to keep the stock from or go for a Toyota Bumper since it would sit lower. One the note of keeping the 720 valance; do you guys know of any companies producing some fiberglass ones that maybe sit lower? And......lol Are were there different types of stock factory option valances that were made for the 720? I think the ST ones and the Regular and the 4x4 are different? Correct me if I am wrong.:huh:

Anyhoo....Here are my two favorite examples. :blink:

4869274163_50eedb7402.jpg

06ky-longdistance2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was wondering....How many of you Ratsun guys are running Yota Bumpers? I cant decided if I cant to keep the stock from or go for a Toyota Bumper since it would sit lower. One the note of keeping the 720 valance; do you guys know of any companies producing some fiberglass ones that maybe sit lower? And......lol Are were there different types of stock factory option valances that were made for the 720? I think the ST ones and the Regular and the 4x4 are different? Correct me if I am wrong.:huh:

I believe the ST,..... KC or Standard Cab.....2 or 4WD have all the same valences.

The difference is between the years....80-82 are different than the 83+ to 85+