Drift Night at Adams Motorsports Park, Riverside, CA

:lol:

drove the Frontier at Thursday drift night at Adams Motorsports Park in Riverside Ca. Most fun i've had in a loooong time!

I really wish i could see some datsuns out there doin it!!

There's been some really good photogs out there every week- check this guy's site too!

http://haikurisu.com/?cat=13

_MG_8661.jpg

_MG_8624.jpg

_MG_8557.jpg

_MG_8530.jpg

58961_145057105532418_112320632139399_213662_3013209_n.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm..... that does look like a blasttongue.gif.... how much hp do you think is necessary to get goin sideways like that, assuming you have a tight limited slip or locker or spool... i can only do that going left in the rain (open diff) i could picture my truck gettin "hella" sideways, that would be a blast, good picsthumbup1.gif

hmm..... that does look like a blasttongue.gif.... how much hp do you think is necessary to get goin sideways like that, assuming you have a tight limited slip or locker or spool... i can only do that going left in the rain (open diff) i could picture my truck gettin "hella" sideways, that would be a blast, good picsthumbup1.gif

horsepower not necessary. i'm about 150hp :cool:

i'm also running an open diff! i have modded my suspension: rear sway bar, poly bushes all around, 4x4 torsions, custom leaf pack, short shocks...ect...

it's more about learning how to feel and use the weight distribution under braking, turn-in, countersteer, ect. i'm def. not good yet, but i'm learning!

anyone can do it! just take it easy, don't go trying to muscle a big powerslide your 150hp daily driver, or you'll end up sad.

so i thought you hashed the rearend in the fronty?

are these from before...?

i think you need a lincoln locker and a turbo now!!

Yep, was a stupid easy fix. These are from just the other nite. I've got a pathfinder lsd rear with discs just waiting to go in... just need to get it geared correctly!