wanted 521 driveline and other parts

Hey guys as some of you know I picked up a 69 521 aka Lil Bastard from Datdoug. Looking for a list of parts maybe one some of you have

1) two piece driveline

2) front turn signals

3) drivers side rear tail lamp lenses

4) rear side lights or reflectors....not sure what they are

5) tailgate chains

6) 521 antenna

7) L motor

8) clutch and flywheel

9) exhaust Mani and down pipe

10) radiator

Let me know if you have any of this stuff and would like to part with it......as soon as I find time to tear into this thing I'm sure I will find more parts needed

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the driveline and exhaust manifold, I also have a L16 block (neess rebuilt) and a 4 speed let me know what you still need and just make me an offer I also have a dizzy starter and alt

Well....met up with Ted and picked up the L20, front lights. Ted is a stand up Guy...very helpful and knowledgeable...he even took the time to deliver it a hour away at 10at night....THANKS TED. So with that being said I'm changing my parts search a bit. Now looking for

1) 5 speed trans

2) L20 header (not sure if round or square port head....w57)

3) 521 heater core

4) intake Mani without the smog shit

Thanks in advance

Why a 2 piece driveline? If you go to a long tail shaft transmission like in the 1980 720 or the L motor Z cars then you can use a 1 piece driveline out of an early 720 regular cab. The only mod needed is the metal bracket that bolts to the cross member and the trans insulator mount bolts to need approximately 2" out of the center & welded back tohether.

No more center support bearing & 1 less u-joint

The white lines represent the cuts needed.

TransMountMod.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.