'78 620 Parts Truck

my zipcode is 49056.... I don't really need the driveshaft part, just the bearing. It can be a pain to remove but it will save on shipping if you do. Thanks

Pic taken today by pushing on the bearing. It is a bit cracked. I'm not sure if you are ok with that or not. Lemme know. I will have to either buy an impact wrench set or socket to get the end off. Also, looks like one on Ebay for cheap brand new:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissan-Datsun-620-Ute-1971-80-Driveshaft-Centre-Bearing-/130425570506?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5df844ca

DSCN1000.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... so I got all the flooring off and there are like 15 screw holes I didn't see before. Still interested?

Dunno... where are the screw holes located in the section? Didn't see them in the pic either.

If they are clean (not rusted out) I should be able to spot weld them in.

btw, thanks for being up front about everything, including stuff to other buyers.

Dunno... where are the screw holes located in the section? Didn't see them in the pic either.

If they are clean (not rusted out) I should be able to spot weld them in.

btw, thanks for being up front about everything, including stuff to other buyers.

They are about 1/8" holes mostly along the side where the previous owner screwed down the rubber matting that was in it. I have a crappy harbor freight special line feed and I still blow through this thin metal. I'm am a novice welder at best, but it would be posible to weld over the holes I'm sure, but you would need to turn the juice way down. So as long as you have a welder with good control I bet you could weld over them. That or just put screws in from the bottom, cut off the extra and tac it in.

quote me a price and shipping costs for the horns (with hardware) also the front marker lenses (the ones on the valance, the tail light lenses, and both headliner clips that the sun visors clip into. thanks alot man!!!

lol, didn't even see your post, sorry man, weird.

Don't have the clips for the visors, sorry.

You just want the lenses with out the rest of the rest?

I'd say $10 for the horn and $10 for the rest (same price with or with out the rest cuz I'd rather you take the lenses with the blinkers because that leaves me a mismatched set).

BTW, I appreciate you all being patient. I won't get till your stuff until Monday since my daily driver just died :( and I work weekends, though I will try.

So turns out it was a stuck/clogged fuel pump. Pulled that off and using the one bolted onto the engine instead. Quick roadside fix and all is well. I'll see about getting to you guys in order of posts when I get home from work :) Thanks again.

lol, didn't even see your post, sorry man, weird.

Don't have the clips for the visors, sorry.

You just want the lenses with out the rest of the rest?

I'd say $10 for the horn and $10 for the rest (same price with or with out the rest cuz I'd rather you take the lenses with the blinkers because that leaves me a mismatched set).

so instead of the lenses the whole housing with bulb and all? thnats fine if thats the way you wanna send it, it would give me something to restore. let me know man iand i will get you out a pay pal

Pic taken today by pushing on the bearing. It is a bit cracked. I'm not sure if you are ok with that or not. Lemme know. I will have to either buy an impact wrench set or socket to get the end off. Also, looks like one on Ebay for cheap brand new:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissan-Datsun-620-Ute-1971-80-Driveshaft-Centre-Bearing-/130425570506?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5df844ca

DSCN1000.jpg

I'll take it if you can take it apart. I like to have one extra laying around, I drive these ol trucks alot.

20 plus shipping for the horns and all lenses? or all lenses and housings? you said rest of the rest? im not sure i understand, do you mean the taillights with all the side markers too?

lol, "rest of the rest"! guess I need to work on those proof reading skills before posting.

I think I meant taillights with everything as one unit, no side markers, no bumper stuff. I.E. the entire tail lights; lenses, bulbs, seals, wiring. Unless you wanna save on shipping, because I'll probably just chuck them with out lenses.

PM me your addy and I'll reply with price for paypal transfer

I haven't forgot about you... I bought an impact set today so that should come right off. I'll keep you posted.

I got it cut today, but have not packaged/shipped yet. Soon man soon!

So I had problems getting that out and then ran out of cutting blades :)

She is out today, I will ship Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I will get you a total via PM. Just warning you, it may be a bit more than normal for shipping because of the size. I'll let you know if it is crazy.

my zipcode is 49056.... I don't really need the driveshaft part, just the bearing. It can be a pain to remove but it will save on shipping if you do. Thanks

Suspect buddy...

I got it all boxed up but need your address. I'll get you a shipping estimate with the Zip you gave me though. I don't recall if we agreed on a price, But how does $10 plus shipping?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.