210 with ZX carbs Video!!!! LOOK!!

Mini-L320

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin awsome mang! Hows the driveability?

I havent driven it yet. Carbs arent Fully set Properly. If you watch the vid closely Gas is pouring out a bit. I have it running way to rich right now. I set my Fuel regulator at 4 psi. Im gonna try at 2 1/2 to 3 psi and see what happens then.

My carbs are for cars and they cant have any more than 4psi. I would suggest trying a gravity feed fuel system, to see if that is the problem. Just use a bike tank and just have someone hold it above the engine! I would also say to remove the little round vaccume timing thing. You will need Moare advance, you can also take out your dizzy springs and get lighter ones, so it will advance easier. I have heard tell of grinding out the advance plate to get even more advance at higher RPMs, but need to look into it more!

Plus: Funk the gass leak, Drive it around a little!

My carbs are for cars and they cant have any more than 4psi. I would suggest trying a gravity feed fuel system, to see if that is the problem. Just use a bike tank and just have someone hold it above the engine! I would also say to remove the little round vaccume timing thing. You will need Moare advance, you can also take out your dizzy springs and get lighter ones, so it will advance easier. I have heard tell of grinding out the advance plate to get even more advance at higher RPMs, but need to look into it more!

Plus: Funk the gass leak, Drive it around a little!

"you make me a pretty salad!" sorry, i really just noticed your signature ahaha

I also set the Lean/Rich Needle to opened meaning that more Gas instead of Air is going into motor. I have it set at 3 turns. Im gonna close it again and do it at 2 3/4 and set the Fuel Pressure to 3. I also ripped out the Stock Mechanical Fuel pump that the car had, if not I would of just tried that.