a project planning in the works....

ok, i usually start my ideas for a project with a set of wheels. these are some slots i have. i am a slot wheel whore! the fronts are 13x5.5 with 155/80's, the rears are 13x8's with 235/50/13.5's no typo 235's. i am thinking about a 1200 fastback, do a little mini-tubbing to clear 10 inches of side wall. install a roadster rear end to hopefully get these tires tucked inside the wheel wells and minimizing costs. i am welcoming all suggestions on this. as my wife isnt very suggestive about ANOTHER project, i need to bounce some ideas off somebody.

b7d9bb63.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 1200? Awesome :thumbup:

I always liked the fastback looking ones. But, I guess its whatever you can find. Let me know if you (truly) are on the hunt, I may know someone with a 1200 (or he knows where one is located...)

on that 1200 its very tempting, there is also a 67' 520 just missing a bed and a 71' 521 missing a motor. both as a package deal for x amount. i am not going to release the source on these trucks till i have exhausted my efforts on making room and the wife is not amused either. but i can see this 67' 520 with a ratty ass stake bed. do a four lug conversion. this is the 520...4fa0d756.jpg

A 1200? Awesome :thumbup:

I always liked the fastback looking ones. But, I guess its whatever you can find. Let me know if you (truly) are on the hunt, I may know someone with a 1200 (or he knows where one is located...)

can you provide a pic there zerow???