datsun 620 king cab side window window seals

hey too all......this is Mike from datsunlandsocal........i'm looking to repro datsun 620 king cab rear side window seals. if anyone can find me a set, when i make them i will send that person a new repro set for free. if anyone by chance finds a pair in a junk yard and can saw about 2" around each window. not removing the glass or the seal, that will work the best. if one can do this i will pay the junk yard costs for the cut outs,(both sides left & right)plus shipping to Brea, Ca. 92821 and still give that person a free pair. NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST GIVE ME A QUOTE ON THE COSTS BEFORE YOU CUT OUT AND SHIP THE SEALS TO ME! datsunlandsocal comming soon will stock all weather and window seals for the 620, and the king cab.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey too all......this is Mike from datsunlandsocal........i'm looking to repro datsun 620 king cab rear side window seals. if anyone can find me a set, when i make them i will send that person a new repro set for free. if anyone by chance finds a pair in a junk yard and can saw about 2" around each window. not removing the glass or the seal, that will work the best. if one can do this i will pay the junk yard costs for the cut outs,(both sides left & right)plus shipping to Brea, Ca. 92821 and still give that person a free pair. NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST GIVE ME A QUOTE ON THE COSTS BEFORE YOU CUT OUT AND SHIP THE SEALS TO ME! datsunlandsocal comming soon will stock all weather and window seals for the 620, and the king cab.

Some one already did them... I think it was 100 sets...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.