Who needs a Datsun? Free.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor guy, dont get defensive with your irrelevant pictures just because you had to have a joke explained to you

Damn , and I was soooooooooooo convinced you were an African Princess stuck in Texas ! fooled again :rolleyes:

who is serious with pics like mine .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh-hahahahahhahaha :rofl:

i will message you with my address, i really need the money and the b210 is well worth it, trust me!

But yeah ^^^ :lol: , yer just coverin yer tracks now buddy ;) ^^^^ you wanted to sell c'mon admit it :P

lolpix-surprise-no-one-cares.jpg

I suppose my first question is where do I begin looking for a carburetor? Or is this going to be super hard and ends with me having to get one of those weber kits?

Radio might have some extra carbs , ask if him if you could "liberate" one from him ;) :lol:

(1) POST a WTB ad here on Ratsun

(2) What FoxyRoadster said below "Ebay"

(3) Use Craigslist

(4) Google Keywords

(5) Check/Call Junkyards

(6) Post a WTB ad on Craigslist

(7) Check Compatability of Carbs on other vehicles to cross over to this one

(8) Webber Kits , or find a used weber carb , place a WTB for used weber carb !

(9) Steal One

(10) Rob a warehouse

^^^ wait dis-regard last 2 :lol:

I suppose my first question is where do I begin looking for a carburetor? Or is this going to be super hard and ends with me having to get one of those weber kits?

i have one with an automatic choke that would need to be rebuilt and adjusted. i suggest tryng your closer options first though

oh yea, it doesnt have the anti dieseling sylinoid either

i have one with an automatic choke that would need to be rebuilt and adjusted. i suggest tryng your closer options first though

oh yea, it doesnt have the anti dieseling sylinoid either

I am going to post up a want to buy add. Radio had mentioned there is site where you can buy refurbished or new out of Cali if anybody has a link that would awesome.

thats bullshit, i havent offered anything for sale, the guy said something about it being afraid it was a scam so i made a joke about it. even if the joke wasnt a great one, the fact that i said i was a african prince should tip you off that i wasnt being serious. i wish i could take this thing for myself but i live in texas. as far as the carb goes, i dont want it, its sitting in a box outside my apt and i would give him the damn thing for the price of the shipping if it meant saving a datsun. have i mentioned a price in any of my posts? no. you people seem to get butt hurt really easily here.

thats bullshit, i havent offered anything for sale, the guy said something about it being afraid it was a scam so i made a joke about it. even if the joke wasnt a great one, the fact that i said i was a african prince should tip you off that i wasnt being serious. i wish i could take this thing for myself but i live in texas. as far as the carb goes, i dont want it, its sitting in a box outside my apt and i would give him the damn thing for the price of the shipping if it meant saving a datsun. have i mentioned a price in any of my posts? no. you people seem to get butt hurt really easily here.

:rofl: there mine feels better after filling this out , and yours will too once you fill it out ! :P ;) Are we all square now ?

butthurt-form.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

No one's butt hurt. Just seems poor forum etiquette to hijack a thread with a sale or transaction on another guy's ad. A PM explaining you have a carb would've been great. You're okay dude, not a super big deal.

hey, at least that pic is relevant. i just noticed the dude put up a wanted ad out for a carb, i guess he got confused or thought i was going to rob his house or something, ive heard those canadians never lock their doors

No one's butt hurt. Just seems poor forum etiquette to hijack a thread with a sale or transaction on another guy's ad. A PM explaining you have a carb would've been great. You're okay dude, not a super big deal.

i agree, but its a little too late for that now.

hey, at least that pic is relevant. i just noticed the dude put up a wanted ad out for a carb, i guess he got confused or thought i was going to rob his house or something, ive heard those canadians never lock their doors

I have no idea what is going on in this thread. I posted a WTB to see what I could come up with. Carbs are new to me, barely know where to begin with them as it is. I still may take you up on the carb.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.