**Where is this 510**

S@nt0s

Ok well i know its a long shot but i have been wanting to know what became of this 510.

this is a 72 Dime i helped my father build in the early/mid 90's when i was a kid.

car was sold around Spring of 97 so a white fellow, we were in Gardena,Ca.

Many of you old school guys might remember this car as it was one of the first to run bigger then 15" wheels when it had 16" TSW Concept 1's.

72 Orange Dime

Black interior fully done prelude front/rear seats

Autopower roll bar

Clarion head unit w/ front conponets and 10" rear sub on back seat deck

Bre Suspension

rear wilwood disc brakes

L20B w/219 head 44 Mikunis

5 speed

15" Gale fins

SSS emblems under "Datsun" on front fenders

more things to it but cant remember as its been 13 years. any insight would be great. Ill get more pics but this is the only sonce i can get ahold of at this moment.

Ted Hedman

Ben Pila

Art Brown

i know you guys are still around any help would be great

papi510.jpg

Thanks Santos Jr

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole time i knew the name was familiar..SANTOS ? not common name here..(only in P.R)& i knew you had to be his son(your green car was a give away aswell) ..I know your dad..he sold that 510 and got into racing toyota corollas right? Hows he doing? I havent seen him or cali in a long time... I only have 2 pics of this car at a show at the nissan building a LONG TIME AGO...glad to see your wanting to see what happen to your pops car.. :D

I know Art Brown will most likely be at the Eagle Rock swapmeet and that would be a good place to look for info. I remember that car,but, I have not clue who has it now.

Good Luck!

ya i see art from time to time at JCCS and some get togethers, Ted sent me a email about 2 years back when i sold a old corolla of mine and he remembered me.

Call Ben at Jim Wolf Tech....Good luck bro.

ok is this a hint/point in the right direction?

The whole time i knew the name was familiar..SANTOS ? not common name here..(only in P.R)& i knew you had to be his son(your green car was a give away aswell) ..I know your dad..he sold that 510 and got into racing toyota corollas right? Hows he doing? I havent seen him or cali in a long time... I only have 2 pics of this car at a show at the nissan building a LONG TIME AGO...glad to see your wanting to see what happen to your pops car.. :D

ya a lot of good memories with that car, ya my pops was and is racing the corollas still. Karly as well. i would love to see the photos you have of the car.