620 King Cab KA24DE Update and Photos

Well the shop finally started on my truck this week to finish up my KA24DE conversion. Seems when you are in line with a $2k job it gets pushed back 3 months when they are working on $100k restorations. This is the same shop that has been on the cover of Trucking Magazine for the last two months. They are known for SEMA award winning builds so its worth the wait. The fabrication included power steering conversion with remote res and new steering column., custom motor and transmission mount, exhaust mods, battery relocation, core support moved back 1" to clear 4 row radiator (that was also modified 240Z style to fit), drive shaft shortened, Kingpin arm adaptions for steering rack, OEM shifter linkage adapted to fit stock KA24DE automatic trans, cut and welded cold air intake, plumbing for the new Fuel System, Air Condition, Power Steering and Auto Transmission Lines, ECU mounting bracket....and I am sure a bunch of other things I cant remember. Here are a few photos, but there is about another week of fabrication left.

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic