Selling my 79, 200sx

Hello everyone,

I am very new to the forum, as I have only written one other post. I bought a 1979 200sx from my father in law and am now interested in selling it. I live in Dayton, OH, (the car's location as well). I have the interior out of the car as I was in the process of combing over everything to fix it up. Honestly, the car is in good shape (for a 1979), it even runs. I just don't have the time and/or the funds to work on a project (as I thought originally I did). I would love to see this car go to a Datsun enthusiast who will fix her up right. My original intentions were to fix it up and make a great summer car out of it, (it can be driven in the winter, I just wasn't going to). If anybody is interested and would like a great project, then this is great for you. Also, the car comes with a header and intake (not installed). Everything about this car is stock as of right now. again, I do have the interior gutted. I am looking to get $1200 OBO. Buyer is responsible for pickup of the car. I will be checking this post regularly, so if there are any other questions then I will address those later. I will also work on getting pics. Thanks and have a great day.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really know what I was doing with the craigslist stuff...never done it before. Sorry for that. I do believe that I am not supposed to sell the car though, I do not know how to delete this original post or even if I can, but the car is not for sale. I am soooo sorry if I wasted anyone's time with this, and I truly apologize.

I got this:

WARNING:
scammers may try to steal your account by sending an
official-looking email
with a link to a
fake craigslist login page
that looks like this page, hoping you'll type in your username and password.

loginAccountFirefox.jpg
Look carefully at the web address
near the top of your browser to make sure you are on the real craigslist login page,

The safest way to login is go to the craigslist homepage directly by typing in the web address, and then clicking on the 'my account' link.

NOTE: Not all prior posters have craigslist accounts.

Email / Handle:
Password:
(
)

|

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.