2 ELECT DISTRIBUTOR FOR DATSUN

I HAVE THIS ONE FOR 45.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA ONLY UNKNOW CONDITION AND MISSING ONE BOLT

9rtvkp.jpg

sengac.jpg

ngbj95.jpg

jrwqcz.jpg

HERE IS THE OTHER ONE UNKNOW CONDITION 45.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA ONLY AND MISSING ONE BOLT

14vjlog.jpg

21etg1d.jpg

6zaqu9.jpg

IF NEED MORE PIC THIS IS MY EMAIL MAXIMA777@ROADRUNNER.COM THANK YOU

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's for a later 280zx and Maxima 6 cylinder. That matchbox will only work on a vehicle with EFI computer. If you look on the side there's another set of terminals. I think okayfine tried using it on a 4cyl. car and the timing retards up to 20 degrees as it revs up. Very weird and hard to troubleshoot.

Here's the one I had and the matchbox number is E12-93

L24Eignition003Large.jpg

how unknown is unknown, when you bought them did they say hey yeah it works or hey no this is for parts? im interested

I bought a bunch of stuff and that one came in so if there a way to test it let me know

That's for a later 280zx and Maxima 6 cylinder. That matchbox will only work on a vehicle with EFI computer. If you look on the side there's another set of terminals. I think okayfine tried using it on a 4cyl. car and the timing retards up to 20 degrees as it revs up. Very weird and hard to troubleshoot.

Here's the one I had and the matchbox number is E12-93

L24Eignition003Large.jpg

that one have E12-92

anybody know why the matchbox came with a plastic sleeve and sometimes a metal sleeve at the bottom? what did each of them come on factory?

thats is an extra module don't know if the extra module work?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.