NickleDime Boost on SR20NA

Whats up! I am back again from the thread I started back in April Turbo for my Sr20NA?. Well I am entering the final stages of this long and due project.

Here is whats happening since then:

Most of March and April I bought and returned a few parts. In the end my set up became the following:

T28 Garrett Airesearch Turbo Water & Oil Cooled

HKS EVC Electronic Boost Controller

Custom Top Mount Manifold

SARD Fuel pressure reguator w/ Nissan Fuel Rail Adapter

Q45 370cc Injectors

HKS SQV Blow off Valve

28X8X2.5 Universal Intercooler

1/8 NPT Sandwich Oil Filter Adapter

4an Straight SS Braided Hose 36" oil feed w/ restrictor

8an Straight SS Braided Hose 24" Drain

1/2npt to 8an Adapter Fitting

8an Oil drain bracket 44mm

In May I took shit apart and test fitted stuff, The Manifold I bought which was suppose to be a bolt on did not work out. I had to modify it to fit properly. :angry: FYI: if you are planning on buying a manifold from CXRacing be prepared to do heavy modification. They advertise direct bolt ons for the 510 Sr20det but the reality is different. Luckily my boy welds and we modified the top of the manifold to angle the flange away from the valve cover. This took about three weeks time since neither of us have a welder and he had to do it at his jobsite .

Most of June I had no time to spare until a week ago. I took out the raditor an began cutting into the front end. I decided to run my intercooler between the raditor and the grille. The fit was tight but worked out in the end.:thumbup:

Last Friday I got Silicone couplers and clamps delivered. Later that night after puzzling the pieces together we had the intercooler and BOV hooked up.

Saturday Morning I had the grill and light put on and fired up the car. I went around the block at Zero psi to check for leaks. Turns out Sandwich adapter leaks oil. I removed it and reinstalled it snug ( still leaks!) :no:

Today I took the car to the muffler shop for the Down Pipe and DTM exhaust!

I still gotta get the ECU tunned there is this guy online who claims to tune for $170. WHo can comment on this??

What we can currently tune for

Injector Size Denso / Nismo / Tomei / SARD /Deatschwerks / JECS / SR 370CC

We can program pretty much any injector config up to 1000CCTurbo T3/T04E / T25 / Gt28rs / gt2871r / GT30-35r / Holset HX/HY35 / ETCMAF Stock MAFS / Z32 (N62) / N60 / Ford LightningMotor 1991-1994 SR20DE / SR20DET Auto or 5 Speed

1991-1994 GA16DE

95-98 motors can be tuned if use 91-94 ecu/conv harness. email for detailsRev Limit 8000RPM (Can be customizable upon request)Speed Limit RemovedA/F Ratio Idle: Just like stock 14.7:1

Cruising: 15.0-15.5 (will save more fuel than stock)

Wide Open Throttle: 11.5:1-11.8:1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the cost I would contact them. I had my computer sent in by the org owner when I made the swap to the cobra maf and 370 injectors, and it was like $100 for a return customer re-flash.

^_^Oh ok! Thats not bad at all I will call them up and get a quote from them. Thnx!

• 4 months later...