72 510 Turbo street/track car 4 sale

Up for sale is my 72 510 2dr street/track car...LAST PRICE DROP $ 3850.00(8-6-10)

ENGINE/ DRIVELINE.....its fitted with an L20B Turbo Tom turbo setup which uses a draw through 500 cfm holley carb setup..4 speed tranny..4.11 r160 LSD...coil overs up front ..with stiff springs front and rear ..rates unk...Tokicko blue shocks out back and stiff springs as well ...rate unk.....sway bars front and rear ,although the rear bar is removed....2 piece brake rotors up front with track/street pads..2 piston calipers as well up front..new rear brake drums and Portifield pads out back....

INTERIOR is sparse as its all business with a 4 point roll cage ..new but out of date 5 point harnesess...corbeau racing seats....gauges.. still has the stock dash and heater setup...

EXTERIOR..front fiberglass BRE bubble flared fenders...louvered hood..BRE rear bubble flares (need to be reattached better for a street car) no bumpers front or rear ...remember this was my track car

This car is a blast to drive ,handles great the way its setup and you can drive it on the street or take it straight to the track ...

The engine makes 15 lbs of boost as of now and the water injection setup has been disconnected so i am running race gas in it but if you hook up the water inj you can run pump gas....The only reason i am selling this car is due to a new race car purchase ....Please call or email or PM me if you have any questions at 516 780-5963 . The car is located on the East Coast on Long Island i can help with delivery within a reasonable distance..

$4800.......Thank you Barry

Here are 2 vids of the car as well as pics

Here she is at 120mph at 7000rpm down the main straight at Pocono

here is some in car and out and yes i put music to it (I like AC/DC)

5104salepics.jpg

5104salepics3.jpg

5104salepics1.jpg

5104salepics7.jpg

I do have two corbeau seats for the car

5104salepics5.jpg

5104salepics8.jpg

5104salepics11.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump for a sweet car! I love this thing. Followed it on CL off and on. So glad you got it and got it dialed in and back on the track.

Good luck with sale!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.