Barnold lives..

so ya, got the turbo i got from skib for anthony back on the engine an got her running again, wastegate is working perfectly now!! she runs ooookkkkk but #5 cylinder i dont think is firing.. think its a spark plug or fuel problem.. the plan is to have her at blue lake...

Bleach gonna come see his old car?? heh she may be featuring a new paint job an the name barney may disappear.. but we'll see heh

no pics or vids.. didnt have the capabilitys to doit.. so just trust it happend hehehehe

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems to be fine, less shaft play then the old one and it spools nicely :)

fyi you did give me the wrong intake housing but thats ok we used his old one an its fine hahah dork! :P

also made use of the nice metal intake exhaust mani gasket an the dp gasket you got for us :)

it seems to be fine, less shaft play then the old one and it spools nicely :)

fyi you did give me the wrong intake housing but thats ok we used his old one an its fine hahah dork! :P

also made use of the nice metal intake exhaust mani gasket an the dp gasket you got for us :)

sweet, It looked fine but Iv never used it on a car

the cold side of the turbo you mean? thats odd, its a totally stocker ZXt turbo

the turbo #'s match the ones we took off, but the cold side was just too small, wouldnt let the turbine spin at all.. put his on there an it was good to go ;)

very odd :huh:

lol long as it works :lol: good to hear

ok so we fucked with her some more today, checked all the spark plugs and did a compression test.. she averaged 140-145 accross the board.. checked all the injector voltages an they're all the same and even made sure they're all spraying.. i want to set the timing but i gotta read up on it a bit..

heres a video for your enjoyment :)

p.s the missfire goes away after a few mins of warming up an throttle response gets lots better