'70 510 wagon, but you may not qualify.

Before you get too excited about this one, scroll to the end of the description, right after "Please SERIOUS only!!!" to see if you are eligible to bid. Made me smile.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-510-PL-510-1970-DATSUN-510-WAGON-NO-RESERVE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6188QQihZ004QQitemZ140188795103QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the seller is happy as a clam getting $2550. I thought the bidding ran out of steam yesterday at $1750. I looked at this car a few months ago when the PO had it, still with the 1600 in it. It's pretty much as the eBay seller describes it - a decent old original 510 wagon. The PO threw out a price of $1000, which seemed a decent price, but I thought $1000 spent on my 4-door made more sense. Yeah, in theory I could have made a $1550 profit, but finding a decent used L20B and sticking it in would have taken a little money and a lot of time (the way I work). And when I listed it on eBay, I wouldn't have known to include the girly men exclusion. Who knows what sort of bidders I might have gotten. Scary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.