620 gauge cluster...150$ obo

So i bought a 620 parts truck and have some extra stuff I don't need. I have a gauge cluster in really good shape. It comes with the gauges and is ready to hook up. No cracks or any damage just the silver trim paint is faded in some spots. hit me up if you're interested!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i bought a 620 parts truck and have some extra stuff I don't need. I have a gauge cluster in really good shape. It comes with the gauges and is ready to hook up. No cracks or any damage just the silver trim paint is faded in some spots. hit me up if you're interested!

is it the gauges and the trim or just the trim?

I'll give you 200 + for it....

No lie

( No offense Schickal, but I've been a member her for a year or so, and joined pretty much just to find that Bezel. I've got the gauges I could sell you. The bezel is all I want. )

I'll give you 200 + for it....

No lie

( No offense Schickal, but I've been a member her for a year or so, and joined pretty much just to find that Bezel. I've got the gauges I could sell you. The bezel is all I want. )

Read the top of this page.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

This isn't E bay. If you have an offer higher than someone else have the decency to use a p/m to the seller to prevent hard feelings.Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.