WTB: Mirrors for fender

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$20 huh?

Search for "datsun fender mirror" on eBay and you'll find a few truck and Sunny mirror sets starting at $20 plus shipping. Not bad at all considering the Fairlady mirrors are generally $300-600 a pair if new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-style-fender-mirror-early-toyota-mazda-datsun-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem255b018ffbQQitemZ160440619003QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This was a great deal for $200. I can't believe nobody bid on them.

Well, I've seen old sets around $20 all over the place on here. Weren't the best ever and pretty gummy, but they were mirrors. If I had $200 for mirrors I would have been all over them.

JCWhitney has some I was looking at for about 40 total, but I'm not sujre its the quality I want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still haven't heard if the second set of fender mirrors are avaible or I missed out? :(

Gonna look through all my stuff and try and find another set but there's another guy in front of you who asked before you did so if I find the set and doesn't want them anymore I will PM you..

Gonna look through all my stuff and try and find another set but there's another guy in front of you who asked before you did so if I find the set and doesn't want them anymore I will PM you..

+1 ^^^ , hey SSS510 put me in line as well , I am interested if the other 2 in front of me are not , thanks much ;)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.